After closer examination and contact tracing, our remaining custodial staff cannot appropriately sanitize our school each night in time for everyone to safely return the next morning. More than half of our custodial staff was affected by the contact tracing and will be quarantined and not able to return to work until 10/23/20. Therefore WWSC will be making an adjustment to our schedule for the next two weeks to ensure that our building and classrooms are properly sanitized.
Week of 10/12/20-10/16/20:
- Monday 10/12/20- Physical Day of Instruction
- Tuesday 10/13/20- Virtual Day (ALL STUDENTS CORPORATION WIDE)
- Wednesday 10/14/20- Physical Day of Instruction (ALL STUDENTS K-12)
- Thursday 10/15/20- Virtual Day (ALL STUDENTS CORPORATION WIDE)
- Friday 10/16/20- Physical Day of Instruction
Week of 10/19/20-10/23/20:
- Monday 10/19/20- Physical Day of Instruction
- Tuesday 10/20/20- Parent Teacher Conference Day (NO INSTRUCTION PROVIDED)
- Wednesday 10/21/20- Physical Day of Instruction (ALL STUDENTS K-12)
- Thursday 10/22/20- Virtual Day (ALL STUDENTS CORPORATION WIDE)
- Friday 10/23/20- Physical Day of Instruction
*Full Time Virtual students will receive instructions from their teachers via Google Classroom.
*Staff that were affected by contacting will be able to return to duties on Friday 10/23/20.
Reminder- Virtual Days, Assignments, schedule and videos will be posted by 9 AM on the Virtual Day. Students have that day and evening to complete assignments and turn them in.
WWSC apologizes for the short notice and thanks you for your cooperation and understanding in these unprecedented times.