Reopening Committees began meetings on June 18, 2020 to discuss the reopening of the West Washington School Corporation for the 2020-2021 School Year. Topics included; start date,...
- School Closure Schedule
- One Third of WW Elementary Certified Staff Trained for Interventions for Reading Deficiencies
- School Lunch News
- Recognizing Student Leaders
- WWSC Excited to Announce Addition of Two School Resource Officers
- WW Graduation Rate is Top Ten in the State
- Best Superintendent and Best Principal Award
- See It, Hear It, Report It
- Bus Stop Safety
- West Washington 7th & 8th Graders Participate in "Amazing Shake"
BIG thanks to Chris Long for donating his time to paint our blacktop playground area.! view image
WW Football Scrimmage Details- Opponent- N. Harrison Location- WW Art Sander's Field Saturday August 15, 2020 10:00 AM The scrimmage is limited to 2 tickets per player and coach. A plan for future game attendance is being worked out. view image
Special Executive Board Meeting Monday 8/10/20 6:30 PM Topic- Personnel and Safety view image
Job Posting for JAG Specialist at WWHS https://docs.google.com/document/d/16M2D0TZ9FD-cSeyXyicxasChrO2-ttkGWC0GhX3GihI/edit?usp=sharing
Mary Anne Knapp
One thing that is not clearly communicated in the Return to School Plan is staff and students that are in "close contact" with someone awaiting Covid test results. Those individuals MUST remain quarantined and cannot come to school until test results are negative. It has been updated in the plan. https://bit.ly/2Pe9pnu This has come up and we are following those guidelines. Any positive results will be communicated and the appropriate steps will be taken.
July Board Meeting Minutes https://bit.ly/39WIvKC