This past Saturday, our BPA chapter attended and competed in the 2017 Regional Leadership Conference held right here at West Washington. The results are as follows:
- Fundamental Accounting: Matt Porter 5th, Dakota May 6th
- Fundamental Word Processing Skills: Chelsey Gramlin 2nd
- Basic Office Systems & Procedures: Chelsey Gramlin 1st
- Database Applications: Austin Pedigo 1st
- Graphic Design Promotion: Elizabeth Huls 1st, Carly Easton 2nd, Destiny Priddy 3rd
- Digital Media Production: Devin Cordero 1st, Holly Worley 2nd, Sarah Wisehart 3rd
- Interview Skills: Maddie Gibson 3rd
- Advanced Interview Skills: Haley Elgin 1st, Taylor Garrison 2nd, Cheyanne Robinson 3rd
- Human Resource Management: Sammy Nance 2nd, Tori Bolton 3rd, Olivia Mauch 4th
- Video Production Team won first place for the 10th consecutive year! This team consists of Devin Cordero, Sam Choiniere, Andrew Arney, and Josh Huls.
- Broadcast News Production Team won first place for the 4th consecutive year! This team consists of Sammy Nance, Riley Guetig, Max Strother, and Kaden Ables.
- Global Marketing Team won first place for the third consecutive year! This team consists of Haley Elgin, Bryce Farmer, Cora Miller, and Taylor Garrison.
- Small Business Management Team placed second. This team consists of Kristen Wesner, Laura Martin, Xavier Burton, and Tori Bolton.
- Presentation Management Team won first place for the second consecutive year! This team consists of Allie Chastain, Olivia Mauch, Chase Farmer, and Mason Armstrong.
Mr. Wolfe is very proud of each and every one of you for your efforts and commitment to our organization! 34 of our students will continue their two time National Championship and 14-time National Finalist defense at the State Leadership Conference on March 12th in Indianapolis.